Interica is a leading global supplier of sophisticated information management software and consultancy services to blue chip customers. Interica is looking to recruit a software tester to join its agile development team based in our Uckfield office. This is a warm, friendly, collaborative work environment which continuously improves. You should be passionate about testing software and be able to quickly pick up new technologies, techniques and have the desire to push boundaries. This role will give you the platform to contribute and advance your career in a small global company.
• Work in an agile development team focused on continuous delivery of software in a highly collaborative environment, contributing to the delivery of high-quality solutions to our customers.
• Contribute to user story development, acceptance criteria and using these to drive testing
• Setting up test environments; i.e. installing software, configuring and data loading
• Provide manual and automated testing both front and backend.
• Writing automation tests
• Following the Interica software development life-cycle and ensuring tasks are met with the highest quality
• At least 12 months commercial experience of software testing; ideally in an Agile environment.
• Excellent communication, analytical and documentation abilities
• Able to create test cases, execute them and document results
• Can contribute to user story development and acceptance criteria
• Experience with Linux, Windows and SQL
• Familiarity with REST, JSON and XML; other testing tools would be an advantage
• Confidence to express yourself as part of a creative team
• The ability to collaborate internally and externally with our suppliers, partners and our customers.
• You will be personable, with a clear and genuine interest in technological trends and will need a sense of humour
How to Apply
Hit the ‘Apply now’ button below and attach your CV with a covering letter to us.