Interica is a leading global supplier of sophisticated information management software and consultancy services to blue chip customers. Interica is looking to recruit a tester to join its UK development team. The role is based at our Uckfield office and will involve working as part of an agile development team testing Interica’s product suite. You should be passionate about testing software and be able to quickly pick up new technologies, techniques and have the desire to push boundaries. This role will give you the platform to contribute and advance your career in a small global company.
- Work in an agile development team focused on continuous delivery of software in a highly collaborative environment, contributing to the delivery of high-quality solutions to our customers.
- Provide manual and automated testing skills following industry standards, the Interica software development life-cycle and ensuring ensure tasks are met with the highest quality.
- Understand the challenges and opportunities facing the business and show initiative when finding solutions to problems.
- 12 months commercial experience of manual and automated software testing
- Excellent analysis, testing and documentation abilities
- Ability to install software and write scripts on Linux and Windows; SQL, Java, Groovy experience would be beneficial
- Good knowledge of current development methodologies ideally including Agile / Scrum
- Confidence to express yourself as part of a creative team
- Able to collaborate internally and externally with our suppliers, partners and our customers from a testing perspective
- The ability to meet deadlines without compromising quality and having an eye for detail
- You will be personable, with a clear and genuine interest in technological trends and will need a sense of humour
How to Apply
Hit the ‘Apply now’ button below and attach your CV with a covering letter to us.