Interica is the new force in exploration and production information management, maintaining integrity, control, access and efficiency to data owners and users in Oil and Gas across the globe.
We provide a growing range of specialist products and solutions that manage E&P subsurface data effectively, improve decision making and add value to the organisation.
Our unique blend of proven technologies and domain expertise drives our solutions in digital and physical data management storage and access, application aware archiving and backup, data clean-up and master data set repositories to provide an integrated approach to the management of geological, geophysical and geotechnical data assets through their lifecycle. From new ventures and licence management to seismic survey data and well data, through to reservoir analysis and production and ultimately divestment management, Interica delivers the very best in modern-day data management services and applications for your business, wherever it is needed.
Location: Dartford, UK
Working as part of the UK projects team in a small friendly office you will be responsible for data analysis, data conditioning, data cataloguing and consultancy for a range of client oil companies.
The role is based in Dartford but may require occasional travel to Uckfield, and customer sites around the world as well as the ability to undertake onsite work in London, Aberdeen and International locations.
- Working in house and at client offices
- Assisting with the projects team on data conditioning and consultancy
- Cataloguing and scanning of clients technical subsurface data to a high standard using purpose-built tools and techniques
- Working closely with project leads and liaising directly with customers in time
- Assisting in the management of clients data
The job role may include other reasonable duties/tasks from time to time.
- Degree, Higher level education, or relevant industry experience desired.
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
- High level of computer literacy
- Working understanding of spread sheets and databases
- Able to work well alone or as part of a team
- Willingness to travel
- Have excellent organisational skills
- Good work ethic and people skills
- High attention to detail
- Capable of occasional physical warehouse work
How to apply:
Please send your CV and a Covering Letter (including notice period, current and expected salary) to email@example.com. Please quote the job title when applying.