Interica supplies sophisticated information management software and consultancy services to blue chip customers, primarily Oil & Gas based. We are growing our Kuala Lumpur organisation and are looking for someone with upstream E&P data and application experience and excellent testing know how to complement the existing team. This role gives you the platform to advance your career in a highly technical area and grow in a global company.
- Working in an agile development team focused on continuous delivery of software in a collaborative environment, contributing to the delivery of high-quality solutions to our customers.
- Take the lead in establishing the test environment for our Kuala Lumpur office. Including setting up test environments i.e. installing & configuring software for testing, preparing E&P data sets and integration with test tools and technology.
- Testing software through the development lifecycle processing manual and automation tests through tasks such as, writing automation tests, creating test plans, manual exploratory testing, defect management, progress reporting etc.
- Work in conjunction with Development, Product Management and Professional Services teams in the UK, Malaysia and US.
- Ensure user stories, requirements and acceptance criteria are used to drive testing and deliver quality.
- Contribute to process improvement. We are an ISO9001:2015 organisation and are passionate about continuous improvement. Stay up to date on relevant technology and techniques, keep the team educated, initiate and propose the introduction of new innovative testing practices.
- 5 years experience of testing Software in a commercial Oil & Gas environment.
- Understanding of E&P data, models and applications e.g. Petrel, R5000, Kingdom, Paleoscan.
- Excellent English, communication, analytical and documentation abilities.
- A real passion for testing and technology.
- Experience of using a range of testing tools, techniques and Software delivery methodologies.
- Comfortable with Linux, Windows, SQL, REST, JSON, scripting, XML, Postman, bamboo, Jira and Git.
- Confidence to express yourself as part of a creative team.
- Ability to manage and priorities multiple work tasks for best outcome.
- You will be personable, with a clear and genuine interestin technological trends and will need a sense of humour.
- Competetive Salary including optional healthcare.
- Paid vacation 20 days, sick days and National holidays.
How to Apply
Hit the ‘Apply now’ button below and attach your CV with a covering letter to us.