Interica supplies sophisticated information management software and consultancy services to blue chip customers, primarily Oil & Gas based. We are recruiting an experienced and motivated SharePoint and .NET developer, who knows how to deliver, to grow our software development capability in Kuala Lumpur. This role gives you the platform to advance your career in a highly technical area and grow in a global company.
- Software development on our SharePoint and other .NET products. You will be responsible for the design, development, delivery and maintenance.
- Develop quality software that’s maintained in a controlled environment; we use Jira and Bitbucket/Git.
- Follow and improve the agile software development process and following industry standards to ensure tasks are met with high quality design and code.
- Work under local leadership and that of a US based Product Manager & UK based Development and Operations manager.
- Work closely with the business I.E. IT, Professional Services and Sales; as well as external suppliers and third parties.
- Contribute to process improvement, we are an ISO9001:2015 organisation and are passionate about continuous improvement. Stay up to date on relevant technology and techniques, keep the team educated, initiate and propose the introduction of new innovative techniques and features.
- 5 Years commercial experience of software development.
- Excellent English, communication, analytical and documentation abilities.
- Confident and passionate about technology.
- Strong programming and scripting with SharePoint (2013, 2016, 2019, Online), ASP.NET and Java Script.
- Experienced with Jira, GIt/Bitbucket, build tools, Windows Server and SQL Server.
Nice to have Skills/Experience:
- Microsoft Certifications
- Oil & Gas E&P data, models and applications
- Mapping Systems e.g. ArcGIS, GeoJSON
- HTML5, CSS, Angular/JS, Java, hibernate, RESTful web services, Linux
- Web/Cloud: Azure, EC2, GCP
- Competetive salary MYR 70K-100K range – includes optional healthcare.
- Paid vacation 20 days, sick days and National holidays.
How to Apply
Hit the ‘Apply now’ button below and attach your CV with a covering letter to us.