Interica supplies sophisticated information management software and consultancy services to blue chip customers, primarily Oil & Gas based. We are recruiting an experienced and motivated developer, who knows how to deliver, to grow our software development capability in Kuala Lumpur. This role gives you the platform to advance your career in a highly technical area and grow in a global company.
- Software development; initially working on the connectors/adapters for our existing product to integrate it and other applications.
- Develop quality software that’s maintained in a controlled environment; we use Jira and Bitbucket/Stash(GIT)
- Follow and improve the agile software development process and following industry standards to ensure the tasks are met with high quality design and code.
- Work under local technical leadership and that of a US based Product Manager & UK based Development and Operations Manager
- Work closely with Professional Services and Sale; some work will involve supporting our customer deployments.
- At least a degree in Computer Science, Maths, Science, Engineering or equivalent with some commercial experience.
- Excellent communication skills – you will be working with KL & UK development teams
- Confident and able to quickly puck up new technology
- A good variety of technical skills will be required:
- Web/Cloud: Webservices (REST), Azure, EC2, GCP
- Operating Systems: Linux & Windows
- Database: Oracle, SQL Server, Graph DB
- Competetive salary including optional healthcare
- Paid vacation 20 days, sick days and National holidays
How to Apply
Hit the ‘Apply now’ button below and attach your CV with a covering letter to us.