• Technically input to the product roadmap and to maintain a generic, configurable product that is aligned with business’ needs, customer demand and industry standards
• Lead product architecture, technical design and development
• This is very much hands on role and includes all programming creating, code, patterns, frameworks, components and interfaces supported by the SharePoint environment for our product and related applications
• Provide analytical and technical guidance for the development of product and solution requirements, and the production of functional and technical specifications
• Develop solution architectures and implementation plans in support of customer projects
• Stay up to date on relevant technology and techniques, keep the team educated, innovate to produce conceptual and functional prototypes for assessment and evaluation.
• Collaborate with all aspects of the business; Product Management, Development, IT, Professional Services, Sales; sister companies; external suppliers and third parties.
• Contribute to process improvement shaping the strategy, methodology and standards for delivering our SharePoint product and solutions. We are an ISO9001:2015 organisation and are passionate about continuous improvement.
• Follow and improve the agile software development process and following industry standards to ensure tasks are met with high quality design and code.
• A degree in Computer Science, Maths, Science, Engineering or equivalent
• Microsoft SharePoint Certification (MCSE/MCSD).
• 6+ years’ commercial experience of SharePoint architecture, design, development and implementation experience.
• Strong development experience with SharePoint (2013, 2016, 2019, 365/Online), Java Script, HTTP, CSS, C#, SQL Server, Azure and Power Apps
• Experienced with modern tooling e.g. Jira, Git/Bitbucket, Continuous Integration
• Excellent English, communication, analytical and documentation abilities
• Confident and passionate about technology
• Mapping Systems ArcGIS Map for SharePoint and Open Layers
• Experience with data in Oil & Gas, Mining and related Data Models would be a real plus
• Competitive salary and benefits dependant on experience
How to Apply
Hit the ‘Apply now’ button below and attach your CV with a covering letter to us.