Interica is a leading global supplier of sophisticated information management software and consultancy services to blue chip customers. Interica is looking to recruit a senior software developer to join its UK development team. The role is based at our Uckfield office and will involve the development, maintenance and support of Interica’s product suite. You should be passionate about software development, consider yourself an expert in your field and able to quickly pick up new technologies with a desire to push boundaries. This role will give you the platform to advance your career and grow in a small global company.
• Work in an agile development team focused on continuous delivery of software in a highly collaborative environment, contributing to the delivery of high-quality solutions to our customers.
• Design and develop innovative software solutions, following industry standards, the Interica software development life-cycle and ensuring ensure tasks are met with the highest quality
• Collaborate with your peers and mentor junior team members as necessary to improve knowledge, infrastructure, methodologies and skill levels across the team.
• Understand the challenges and opportunities facing the business and show initiative when finding solutions to problems.
• At least a degree in Computer Science, Maths, Science, Engineering or equivalent with a minimum of 7 years’ industry experience
MVC Frameworks – AngularJS/React, Geographic Information Systems
Jira, GIT, Groovy, Gradle, Flex/ActionScript, C#, JNI, C/C++, SQL, .Net
• Good knowledge of current development methodologies ideally including Agile / Scrum
• Confidence to express ideas as part of a creative team
• Able to collaborate internally and externally with our suppliers, partners and our customers
• The ability to meet deadlines without compromising quality or functionality
• You will be personable, with a clear and genuine interest in technological trends and will need a sense of humour.
To Apply: Send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org