Interica is recruiting for an enthusiastic and motivated senior Java software developer to join its UK development team on a full-time basis to enhance and maintain our product suite. The role is tied to our Lewes office with flexible working arrangements such as remote working. You should be passionate about software development, consider yourself an expert in your field and able to quickly pick up new technologies with a desire to push boundaries.
Interica is a leading global supplier of sophisticated information management software and consultancy services to blue chip customers in the Energy sector. If you want to work with a great team, using some of the latest technology to deploy innovative software to users, this role will give you that, a platform to contribute and advance your career in a small global company.
- Design and develop innovative software solutions, following industry standards, the Interica software development life cycle and ensuring ensure tasks are met with the highest quality
- Work in an agile development team focused on continuous delivery of software in a collaborative environment, contributing to the delivery of high-quality solutions to our customers.
- Collaborate with your peers to improve products, technology, code, patterns, knowledge, infrastructure, methodologies and skill levels across the team.
- Understand the challenges and opportunities facing the business and show initiative when finding solutions to problems.
A degree in Computer Science, Maths, Science, Engineering or equivalent with a minimum of 7 years’ industry experience
- Experience in graph databases and TinkerPop/Gremlin would be a real bonus
- Any knowledge of Petrotechnical Applications, Geophysical Data Processing Applications, Data Management, AI, Data Science and Graph Databases would be a real bonus
- Working knowledge of current development methodologies (Agile / Scrum) with excellent analysis, estimation and documentation abilities.
- Confidence to express ideas as part of a creative team
- Able to collaborate internally and externally with our suppliers, partners and our customers
- The ability to meet deadlines without compromising quality or functionality
- Any domain knowledge of Petrotechnical Applications, Geophysical Data Processing Applications, Data Management, AI, Data Science would complement the role
- You will need to be personable, with a clear and genuine interest in technological trends and will need a sense of humour.
How to Apply
Hit the ‘Apply now’ button below and attach your CV with a covering letter to us.