Interica is recruiting for an enthusiastic and motivated automation test engineer to join its UK development team on a full-time basis. The role location is hybrid, based in our Lewes office, fully remote or a combination. Interica is seeking the right person who can bring and implement their passion for testing, quality, automation and technology. You will consider yourself as having a strong knowledge of automation, experience of building test frameworks, the ability to collaborate and the independence to take ownership and get jobs done. This is a warm, friendly, collaborative work environment which continuously improves and adapts to quickly pick up new technologies with a desire to push boundaries. Interica is a leading global supplier of sophisticated information management software and consultancy services to blue chip customers in the Energy sector. If you want to work with a great team, using some of the latest technology to deploy innovative software to users, this role will give you that, a platform to contribute and advance your career in a small global company.
- Work in an agile development team focused on continuous delivery of software in a collaborative environment, contributing to the delivery of high-quality solutions to our customers.
- Provide ownership of automation testing for Interica’s products.
- Write, maintain and execute automated testing, including Systems Integration, Regression, and Performance tests
- Monitor applications and analyse areas of concern, including, defects, usability, performance metrics, security and resilience
- Integrate automated test suites with Continuous Integration framework and tools, triage, track, troubleshoot and help resolve issues
- Contribute to user stories, requirements and acceptance criteria and use these to drive testing
- Collaborate with your peers as necessary to continuously improve quality, code, knowledge, infrastructure, methodologies and skill levels across the team.
- Understand the challenges and opportunities facing the business and show initiative when finding solutions to problems.
- Ideally a STEM degree with proven experience of working in a team/teams of software engineers implementing test automation across different applications
- A passion for testing, quality, a strong attention to detail and ability to think laterally.
- Understanding of core testing principles and design patterns
- Experience with modern technology and testing tools; Atlassian suite (Jira, Bamboo), Postman, Azure, Prometheus, Grafana, JMeter, Ansible, Terraform and Selenium
- Exposure to common Build/Release/CI/CD tools (Jira, Bamboo, Maven/Gradle, Bitbucket/GIT)
- Working knowledge of current development methodologies (Agile / Scrum) with excellent analysis, communication and documentation abilities.
- Confidence to work with and express ideas as part of a collaborative and creative team.
- The ability to meet deadlines without compromising quality or functionality
- You will need to be personable, with a clear and genuine interest in technological trends and will need a sense of humour.
How to Apply
Hit the ‘Apply now’ button below and attach your CV with a covering letter to us.