Interica supplies sophisticated information management software and consultancy services to blue chip customers. We are looking to recruit a smart and motivated individual as part of our programme to increase our operations in Kuala Lumpur. The role is an Associate Solutions Engineer. You will work as part of our global Professional Services team to deliver technical presales, solution implementation, user support and training to our customers. You will be confident in your abilities and want to grow into a role that combines technical, customer facing and business skills. This is a growth role, it will come with mentoring and will provide you the platform to advance your career, grow in a small global company and travel the world.
• Provide support to Interica’s customers.
• Deliver remote and onsite services to our customers (this will eventually involve overseas travel); implementing new solutions, upgrading/maintaining existing solutions, delivering training and consultancy services.
• System analysis and design, estimation and proposal of solutions in conjunction with Sales.
• Working with Sales, Product Management and Development to best support and represent the customers to the business e.g. communicating requirements, understanding their problems, etc.
• At least a degree in Computer Science, Maths, Science, Engineering. Ideally a few years related experience, but you could be an excellent graduate.
• Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills with a competent command of English
• Strong analytical, methodological and problem-solving skills will be needed.
Required Technical Skills
• Filesystems and data storage; CIFS, NFS, Tape, Object/Blob storage
• Windows, Linux and Unix systems
• Oracle and SQL Server databases
• Application servers, internet services and associated protocols
• Scripting; Groovy, Linux Shell, Power Shell and any others
You must be able to
• Quickly pick up new technologies
• Work as part of a team and at times independently
• Express your ideas to a wider team
• Be flexible for some later evenings for calls with UK & US
• Legally enter other territories
• Speak up, ask for help if you need it & communicate transparently
• Understand the fundamentals of delivery and the importance of quality
We’re looking for a personable character with the right attitude, and have a good sense of humour; we work until the job is done and support our customers as and when required.
How to Apply
Hit the ‘Apply now’ button below and attach your CV with a covering letter to us.